Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's a Vintage Soiree Affair!

This is my first post for this blog, and I thought I should get some inspiration from my fellow Sydney Etsy Team members.


The beautiful invitation above from divinebydesign11
had me thinking of Hyacinth Bucket (that's "Bu- kay" darling) from "Keeping up Appearances" straight away...So... a little Vintage Soiree is on the cards for today!



a little more inspiration from homeofpaperdoll with this lovely hand-stitched paper doll.



Add some stunning flowers to your table from flowersbythevase.


Enjoy an after dinner drink in style with a decanter from thefoxandthespoon.



And ladies, put on your finest jewellery, which could include this lovely handmade pendant from Haycreations.

Written by Penelope Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment